Friday, March 4, 2011

Business Decisions

Update: I have been featured on Creative Artists Blog! 


Hi All,
First off, let me say I am sorry for  the time stretching so long between posts. It hasn't been because I can't think of anything to write, but rather because I have been busy working on my business. In addition to the nature and wildlife photos I have in archive, (and still shoot every opportunity), I am going to offer portrait and wedding photography and I have been working on that aspect of my business.

Setting prices is a bit difficult, especially since it feels like working in a vacuum if you don't know why your prices are where they are. I found this website http://www.served-up-fresh.com/easy-as-pie/ that specifically addresses this whole issue, and gives a comparison to what other professionals charge for their photography. It is a wonderful read, offers great insights, and I will be purchasing the whole package as I can afford it. Even the free pointers have been useful, and how often can that be said about free advice?


The next project I will be working on is finishing a website dedicated to the aforesaid portraiture and weddings.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Darling! I know you will be success in this too.

    joyfully Yours
    Thea x x x

    ReplyDelete